Friday 24 August 2012

My New Etsy Shop & a Lucite Compact

We have been having lots of house drama this week.  Our sale contract crashed and we have now decided to try and keep our house and rent it out, and buy another, which meant a new bank application, which means another property valuation.  The second, cheaper, house I had my eye on sold yesterday, so now we have to start searching for a suitable property again.  Such fun!

Anyway, in the midst of all this drama I have updated my blog theme, and opened a new shop on Etsy.  I have decided I really have to cull my vintage collections of magazines, patterns, gloves, clothes and compacts if I am to afford two mortgages!  If you are interested, please view my shop here.  I will be adding new stock every day or so.  It is called, not surprisingly, Seahorses and Pearls.  Here is my favourite Lucite powder compact that I have just listed - I would love it to go to good home!


Deb xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow that compact is beautiful! Definitely having a peep at your shop! Wow you've been having a hectic week, I hope everything turns out of, fingers crossed! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.