Saturday 12 November 2011

My fairy tale shoes have arrived!

 

My lovely vintage 1950s fairy tale Lucite shoes have arrived!  I bought them on ebay at the bargain price of $16.

PB110237   PB110242

PB110241   PB110239

“A thrill in every step.” Love that catch phrase.

The only downside is that they are small. Very small. Tiny in fact.  The only in my house to fit them is my 6 year old daughter.

Oh well, I still love them, and I have added them to my list of collections:

Scotty dogs (5), gloves (8), powder compacts (8), swan vases (2), Vintage earrings (don’t ask), cherry things (same), children (just kidding) and now Lucite shoes (2).

Any ideas on how to keep and display a shoe collection?!

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.