Tuesday 26 November 2013

1959 Style at a Budget Price

I found these cute dresses in the October 1959 Women's Weekly - divine!


Imagine them paired with these sunglasses, also from 1959.




Polaroids are around $160, so a little out of my budget at present. However, I did find these retro sunglasses for only $25 at Miss Lindy's charm School for Girls. And they're UV 400!


An on the subject of bargains, if you are a size 12 (38 inch bust) Miss Konduct Klothing has this Bernie Dexter dress at the special price of $100 (instead of $160).


Alas not my size...but, wait for it...



Vintage Bettie has this Hell Bunny Mystical 50's Dress in Pink and Black (Sizes 6 - 20) at only $80 (down from $115.00).  And lots more specials.....well, I do have lots of Christmas functions to attend!

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.