Wednesday 19 March 2014

A New Direction and some Cute.

You may have noticed my blog has been taken over my mood boards. Apologies!

I have been busy starting up my new e-decorating business and website, and preparing mood boards for it, and they have somehow landed up here. My new Mid-Century Love Website has it's own decorating blog,  on which I will post mood-boards, furniture finds etc, and this blog will continue to be about my loves and likes and life.

If you want to check out my new website - please head over to Mid-Century Love.com.

In the meantime, here is some mid-century cuteness -

Scottie dog on pink chair
Scottie dog on a pink mid-century chair

black cat on an Eames Lounge Chair
black cat on an Eames Lounge Chair

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.