Monday 8 September 2014

Too busy to blog.....

Busy, busy busy!

You may have noticed my slackness in posting lately. In between work, School commitments with the P& C, family time and setting up my new website and market stall, there hasn't been much time for reading and research, let alone blogging!

You can keep up with me via instagram, and my new blog on my website, and of course my tumblr blog.  And I even have a webstore now - with more things to come.

When I can find a phone cord, I will try and download more photos from the Classic Car Show and Shine we went to on the weekend.....

And I am still trying to find some of these Acapulco style outdoor chairs for my front verandah...

Australian House & Garden,  August 1961
Australian House & Garden,  August 1961
This magazine is for sale here!

Deb xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.