Sunday 23 June 2013

My week in a nutshell

This week I have been:

♥ Walking the dogs and kids on the beach and collecting driftwood
Planning what to do with the lawn now the dog has dug it up
♥ Collecting an egg a day from each of my three black hens
♥ Having drinks at Sorbello's to welcome a new Judge to our town
♥ Buying neon for the kids to wear to the school disco (Ahh the 80s...)
♥ Watching 'Games of Thrones' my new TV obsession
♥ Packing for our family trip to Melbourne
♥ Planning my new website - confusing and exciting!

Lambert's Beach Mackay, with driftwood


♥ Deb 

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster award, details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much! When I am back home with good Internet connection I will answer all xxx Deb

      Delete

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.