Friday 1 November 2013

Trim for Summer 60s Style, and a Hair do

The bikini season is almost here in Australia - and as usual my thoughts turn to shaping up.  Here in north Queensland it is already almost too hot to exercise - but these simple exercises can be done inside in front of the air-conditioner! Some of these are similar to those on the Windsor Pilates DVD I have - but this routine is much faster. Ten minutes and your done - my sort of exercise! Don't you love the 60s illustrations?!

simple exercise routine 1960 style
from the October 26 1960 issue of the Australian Women's Weekly.
Now to get me a black leotard and a cool headband....and look what I found on you tube -  a simple video tutorial for a 60s hairstyle with headband.



I'm off to buy more hairspray.....

Sprays for fashion's newest hairdos, 1960
♥ Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.