Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Mid-Century Inspired Living Room

It's the end of the holidays and my thoughts are turning to re-decorating. If I had a spare $5,000 I would be tempted with something like this.....

My Mid-Century Inspired Living Room

Where to find -
Table lamp
$155 - mattblatt.com.au


Outdoor chair - I'd get two of these
$175 - mattblatt.com.au



Clock
$89 - mattblatt.com.au


Seabrook wallpaper
burkedecor.com


Knoll sofa
around $1,300


Bookcase
$315 - mattblatt.com.au


Entertainment unit
$1,270 - mattblatt.com.au


 Eames Reproduction Lounge Chair
 from $850


Wooden table
$230 - mattblatt.com.au


Accent table
$185 - mattblatt.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.