Monday 8 December 2014

Give Something Different....Christmas gifts 1960 style


Yes, yes, I know I said I have moved....but this blog is so much more user friendly, and I sort of miss it!

Anyway, today just a little advice on choosing Christmas gifts, from 1960....great if you have vintage loving friends, or are stuck for ideas! Maybe white cotton gloves and a pretty hankie?!

1960s vintage gift guide

vintage 1960s manicure set
1960s manicure set on Etsy, only $11!

These 60s gloves from ruby lane

And here is a little warning of how not to shop for Christmas gifts!

1960s vintage gift guide

If you're interested in what records were popular for Christmas 1960, here's the list.....good to see Nat King Cole is on it.

1960s vintage records

 Happy Shopping....Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.