Saturday 25 August 2012

Can Red & Turquoise live together?

I love turquoise.  The stone, the color - it's the color of the ocean on a sunny day.  I also love red, and have LOTS of red things, including a red couch.  We haven't yet moved, but with every house I look at I wonder where our furniture could be placed and if my red sofa could fit in - and what colour scheme would look best.  I know I want a beachy, nautical theme, and have looked at red and navy together, but do you think red and turquoise go together?

Lets see:

   

  Aqua, red and white by amie
   



      

   



I think that's a yes.  What do your think?

Deb xxx

1. About.com
2. Tasha Horsely
3. Interior design it yourself
4. Indulgy
5. Filmore clark
6. Flickr
7. Retro ranch revamp
8. Birds of a feather
9. A trip to Holland
10. SB Chic
11. Juxtapost
12. Houzz.com
13. Wanelo
14. Design Dazzle

1 comment:

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.