Monday 20 August 2012

Nine Nautical Accessories for your home

Some ideas for little nautical touches for the home - can you tell I loves seahorses?!  Click on the links for other great nautical ideas from the same suppliers.
    

Item image   9" Brass Port Hole Clock TK-231  

    


1. Do like Pottery Barn and turn vintage oars into artwork
2. Seahorse cushion from Emporium Botanica
3. Decorative Anchors from Sounds Like Home
4. Sea Horse Salt and Pepper Set, from Ebay 
5.Port Hole Clock from The Lighthouse Man
6. Lighthouse Lamp from Sirocco
7. Vintage Life Buoy on Gumtree
8. Driftwood Seahorse from Saiyan Style,
9.Ships Wheel from Robin's Dockside Shop

 
I really love the driftwood sea horse - I might try and make something similar as the kids are always bringing home armload of drift wood from the beach.  And I am going to keep my eyes open for vintage oars and buoys - anyone got an old boat they don't want?!

Deb xxx



1 comment:

  1. I adore those sea horses they are gorgeous and the wooden is so cute. Love all the pieces you've picked! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.