Sunday 4 August 2013

Searching for a sideboard

So my new dining room is almost done. I am still on the lookout for a mid-century sideboard or buffet - something like these.

Teak veneer desk/sideboard $1300 via

Jon Jansen sideboard  - $990 via
teak veneer Chiswell sideboard from $200 via
I have found some vintage sideboards, like the one above, for great prices on ebay - only they won't deliver, and even if they did freight to my place is expensive.  I'll just have to keep checking the thrift shop!

Mind you I do quite like this replica Borge Mogensen sideboard from Replica Furniture, and delivery is about $160.

Replica Borge Mogensen sideboard $995
I'll keep you posted.

Deb xx

2 comments:

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.