Monday 2 September 2013

My week in a nutshell

This week I have been:

♥ Drinking organic, preservative free red wine, and breathing freely.
♥ Trying out some more vintage recipes.
♥ Painting the kitchen cupboards and furniture.
♥ Meeting veteran Henry Tranter at the ' Rats of Tobruk' ceremony. 
♥ Reading "The Mysterious Affair at Styles" by Agatha Christie (her first novel).
♥ Walking on the beach and making sandcastles with all the family.
♥ Watching Upper Middle Bogan on ABC and laughing a lot.

The family on the beach, Father's Day
I hope all the father's (and father figures) out there had a great Father's day.  This is what my dad got for father's day - 


Just a little cute. For some reason the kid's all want to go and visit the grandparents now.  Shame they live two states away!

♥ Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.