Wednesday 11 September 2013

The New Magic of Copha

I came across this little treasure at my favorite thrift shop last week.

what shall I cook today? Copha booklet 1950

Yes, it was 10 cents!

It's obviously 1950s, but like many publications of the time, it has no date.  But wait! Then I found this ad in the September 1950 issue of the Australian Women's Weekly.

melt and mix cakes Copha baking ad, 1950


That's my little booklet down the bottom! (It is actually that colour too, I don't know what happend with the scanner.)

So now I am off to buy some Copha - something I have only ever used for chocolate crackles - and try out some recipes......I'll keep you updated.

♥ Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.