Friday 11 November 2011

Freaky Retro Friday

 

Today’s items are ones I have just listed on Etsy – vintage 70s numbers just like mum used to wear!

They are only a little freaky, but definitely retro. I actually wish I could fit into them, as maxi dresses are still so big here for summer.  I love the little black and white flowers an orange dots on this one:

PB100003   PB100001   PB100006

And the bright cheery floral and cute yellow bow of this:

PB100026   PB100027   PB100030

The yellow flowers are almost like poppies.  Both of these dresses appear to be handmade, and in nylon fabric, which although a little hot for a Queensland summer would be great in the evening – and the long length would stop the mozzies a bit too!

Have  great vintage day, and

pop    11/11/2011

Deb xxx

 

Blogger Labels: Freaky,Retro,items,Etsy,Both,fabric,Queensland,length

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.