Saturday 7 January 2012

Blue & Orange & Vintage Ads

In my search for more blue and orange colour schemes I have come across some lovely vintage ads:             

              

I also found some gorgeous 40s clothing and accessories – a girl can dream can’t she?!Photobucket                       

Vintage 40s Orange Pumps                        40s military style jacket.

If you are a 5 1/2 you can buy the shoes here for about $50.

vintage 1940s Dress // Beaded Rayon Evening Dress                Beautiful 40s burnt orange wild abstract print dress

Vintage 1940s Beaded Rayon Evening Dress               Beautiful 40s burnt orange wild abstract print dress

I really love the dress on the right – just a shade too small.  Time to start that diet again!

Have a great day,

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.