Thursday 16 August 2012

10 Nautical Rooms for Boys

When we do move I am hoping that my youngest son will get his own room, or at least his own space, that will be pink and 'my little pony' free.  He has shared a room with his twin sister for all of his 7 years, and I think it's time for something a bit more boyish.  In keeping with the red, white and navy nautical theme I plan for the rest of the house, here is some inspiration:

boy's rooms - ivory roman shade black ribbon trim blue bench cushion built-ins window seat cabinets shelves blue striped rug yellow walls paint color blue boy's playroom Boy's Captain Room - Nautical Theme Decorating for Boys' Rooms
    

     


1. Decor Pad
2. Colourful kids rooms
3. the Marion Housebook
4. Design Dazzle
5. Colourful kids rooms
6.  Fresh Air Interiors
7.  Digs Digs
8. The house that AM built
9.  Digs Digs
10. Cathy Glass Designs


1 comment:

  1. Aww these are so cute I love them! I'd love a litthle boy, just so I can do things like this for them! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.