Tuesday 18 October 2011

Thrift Share Tuesday, Cane furniture & glomesh

This weeks thrift treasures – a cane chair and table base for $2, a smoked glass circle for $1, two lamps (with globes) for $3 each, and an original glomesh handbag for $3.

PA150070 A bit of a clean, and the addition of last weeks pillowcase and pillow, old red cushion and old pillow in a hand made gingham case – the perfect spot for an afternoon cuppa.

PA150074

I think I like the doily like this though.  Now to paint the wall!PA150075

And the handbag goes into my glomesh collection – which I want to resell but my daughters love to look at and hold!  I can remember doing that with my grandmother's gold  glomesh handbag, so I give in.

Have a great vintage day.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.