Saturday 28 April 2012

27 April–1942 Vintage Horse Ads

A busy week.  I have made a decision.  With working full time, five kids and trying to ride two to three times a week, something must give.  So I have decided to close my ebay store.  I will stay with Etsy – it’s like a nice circle of like minded friends, and the charges are small.  Ebay fees were getting steep and postage here has just gone up, so that makes it easier to stop.  Thanks to any and all who supported me in the last year or so – it was great experience.

No news today - just a few vintage horse ads, from 1942 of course!  I have quite a few, so will post more shortly.  You can find originals of these to buy for framing on ebay (but not from me!).

1942 General Tire Work Horse Robert O Reid Art Ad

1942 Coldstream guard & horse Dewar's Scotch whisky ad

Have a great day

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.