Sunday 27 October 2013

Eye-Catching Vintage Style Lips & Tips

It's been a busy weekend here, with lots of walks on the beach, my middle daughter Aimee in a drama performance, and actually catching up with friends for dinner (see my instagram!).

So an easy post today - inspired be me wearing my Besame Red Lipstick again instead of the normal 8 hour Revlon. The red colour is just so much better! I still have to remember not to kiss the kids on the forehead.....and remember to blot!

1950s Lournay lipstick ad 1952
1952
And here's an article from 1940....



So just watch that your 'cupid's bow' is even, if you "don't want an evil expression"!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.