Wednesday 12 October 2011

Thrift Share Tuesday

 

This weeks treasures from my travels around town include a gorgeous red felt hat, white gloves, and a quilt.  A beautiful, hand made quilt made by a grandma for her grandson.  A bit of a sad find (or outrageous if, like my mother, you are a quilter), but I will love it.

PA110003

Next some lovely retro cotton upholstery fabric with pink magnolia blossom, enough for one chair I think, and a crocheted scarf or belt.

PA110001

Some vintage cufflinks (great for Christmas for the boys). One has lovely real stones.

PA110007

And just a couple of vintage patterns for little girls clothes, some books and doilies – one in red!

   PA110004 PA110008 

Ahhh, some more sewing to be done!

Have a great vintage day,

Deb

 

Blogger Labels: Thrift,Share,quilt,grandma,cotton,upholstery,fabric,scarf,Christmas,girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.