Monday 23 April 2012

22 April–Vintage style shoes

 

If I were buying new things for myself this year, which of course I am not, I would be tempted by these shoes for winter, which I think have a lovely 30s or 40s vintage look:

 

they are on special too, at only $70, you can find them here.

I also love these, which are a sort of peep toe oxford:

   

They are only $30, and you can find them here (I am a size 9 buy the way guys, if you need a mother’s day present!)

Don't’ you think they look a bit like these shoes below, in a shoe ad from 1938?

I really love these red suede vintage shoes, from Damn Good Vintage, but they are too small (an 8) and they have already been sold.

picturepicture

Here are some in the same vein, but not quite the same:

Women's Xhilaration&r...      Aris Allen Black Satin 1930s T-Strap - Suede Sole

Women's Xhilaration® Tabitha T-Strap Peep-Toe Pumps - $19.99 available at target.com

Aris Allen Women's Black 1930s Satin Mary Jane Dance Shoes – $74.99 at dancestore.com

I cut my hair yesterday – yes myself – again.  It’s now a short curly/way bob, and more 1930s style than before.  Maybe that  is why I have 1930s on the brain.  I even put together a 1930s treasury list together on Etsy today – you can see it here.

Deb  xx

1 comment:

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.