Friday 29 November 2013

Five on Friday - Retro Coffee Cups

I don't know about you, but the closer it gets to Christmas the more exhausted I feel.  I think work, Christmas functions and the children's school events are wearing me out! I seem to be living on coffee at present - it helps me keep awake (especially at school awards nights).

With coffee on the brain, and a cup beside me, here a few coffee-cup things I love this week -

Retro Dress- Coffee Cups $110

Mid-Century Geometric Coffee Cup $24

Gadget Pouch - Multi Color Cotton Coffee Cup Fabric $34

Travel Coffee Cup In Retro Style Pattern $13.50

Retro Turquoise Olive Green Coffee Cup Cafe curtain $15.25
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.