Saturday 13 July 2013

Blog award nomination Part 3 - The Questions

Sorry for the delay in questions.  I had to go out last night (to a Burlesque night, but more on that later) and didn't have time to blog.

Today the questions for my nominated bloggers. I hope they make you think!

vintage photo of girl thinking what to write


Feel free to answer them in the comments, even if you weren't nominated (I'd love to know more about you).
  1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
  2. What does your partner/family/cat think of your blogging?
  3. What is your favourite colour and why?
  4. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
  5. If you could time travel, when and where would you go?
  6. If you could meet anyone, alive, dead or fictional, who would it be?
  7. What is your favourite book and why?
  8. You inherit a million dollars from an elderly aunt…what do you do with the money?
  9. When you were little, what did you want to be? And are you?
  10. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what one luxury would you want to have with you?
  11. What is your favourite quote? 
Add a comment when you're done so I can read your answers. Please. And thank you!

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very important to me and I read each and every one of them! Please leave your blog address so I can visit.